The SmartCone19 Task Force offers global solutions that will help solve the problems cities and companies are facing during, and will face following, the COVID-19 pandemic.
Our solutions put technology on the front lines, mitigating the spread of the virus while increasing communication and safety on location.
We offer a range of solutions to put the Internet of things (IoT) on the front line to get people back to work safely. From pre-screening checkpoints with medically certified thermal cameras, to disinfecting chambers and multiple wearables to enforce social distancing, companies and workers can feel at ease.
COVID-19 Risk Management Unit: WorkForce Assurance & Processing
- Full turnkey deployment
- Front-line assistance
- Data management
- Engage & screen: automated safety environment
- Thermal scanning
- Remote agents
- Video recording
- Physical distance enforcement
- RedZone by SmartCone provides a wireless zone around workers to monitor physical distancing
- Wearable devices provide full 360° radio coverage area and flashing alarms if someone gets too close
- Proximity Zones, Wearable Tags, Wearable Sensors
- Record & monitor data
- Central command center, video recording, sensor recording, RFID tracking, Ultra Wideband tracking, GPS tracking
- Clean & disinfection management
- Hand sanitizing station, disinfection chamber, indoor disinfection system
- Ultraviolet light, manual cleaning, autonomous cleaning
- Log & report
- Dashboards, scanning logs, daily reporting, social media, user portals
- Track & trace
Click the circle to learn more.
Mobile Task Force Vans
Hypothetical practical uses of our products
- Mobile response vans: multi-purpose vehicles with connectivity and equipment to deliver a variety of services including medical pre-screening, enforcing social distancing, creating safe zones, and Wi-Fi networks.
- Cameras with AI to count the number of people in an area and add safety perimeters with audio notification of capacity nearing max for safe social distancing.
- Asset tracking and management of critical supplies through automated RFID detection and logging. Pair it with alerts when thresholds are low.
- Social distance capacity enforcement at grocery stores – remove the front line store worker from danger and have a camera count in/out and alert people to enter.
- Thermal Checkpoints to monitor employees to ensure no one enters with high temperatures.
Clarion Drone Academy Inc.
Clarion has been in the aviation industry for over 40 years, working with aircraft avionics systems and Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV) / Remotely Piloted Aircraft (RPA) systems for a diverse set of clientele. Operating in such areas as Search and Rescue (SAR), Agriculture, Security, Real Estate, Thermal inspections and more.
Bringing to the Task Force advanced disinfectant by drone or robot.
Known for their friendly bacteria waste eliminator, Bio-Clean is offering rapid cleaning and disinfection of vehicles and workspaces to include specialized antimicrobial coating to prolong germ free surfaces.
ProcessMAP helps businesses overcome the complexities of managing their Environmental, Health & Safety (EHS), and risk data. In order to manage employee health and proactively mitigate an organization’s exposure to COVID-19, organizations need an effective mechanism to screen employees and visitors, as well as manage affected employee’s health lifecycle through their return to work.
ProcessMAP’s cloud-based Employee Health Management Solution provides mobile-enabled employee and visitor symptoms and exposure screenings, enables standardized work clearances and management of return to work, and ensures easy visibility into your organization’s health.
Smartcone Technology, Inc
Bring technology to the front lines for a safer, smarter workforce. SmartCone’s modular internet of things (IoT) platform integrates the latest sensors for Advanced pre-screening and crowd control mitigation.
Leader in total lifecycle, user- friendly software and embedded solutions that enable organizations to Communicate, Collaborate, and Coordinate. Intrepid Networks provides the situational awareness communication for the SmartCone19 Task Force initiative.
- Unique Software Applications
- Embedded Firmware Design
- Low-cost Communication Hardware
Intrepid Response: The Response platform is a low-cost simple- to-use web and mobile situational awareness platform for day-to-day and emergency operations. Mapping, Information Sharing, Team Mobilization, Emergency Notification, and Push-to-Talk voice communications all in one easy to use and deployable solution.
Studio 63 is a multi-award winning product design studio specializing in sporting gear, consumer electronics, high end audio and automotive innovation.
In contribution to the Task Force they designed the ProxiPush and ProxiCart tools. These devices help engage the community and fundraise to support COVID-19 projects.
L-D Tool & Die
L-D TOOL & DIE is the backbone of the plastics manufacturing industry in eastern Ontario, supporting hundreds of clients along the uphill path from the first magical sketch to a sensational finished product.
Produced and manufactured the ProxiPush and SmartCone devices.
Acart is a full-service advertising agency. Their mission is to create positive change for clients by changing strategies, attitudes and results through the introduction of progressive audience building, radical brand transformations, unexpected creative concepts and new media opportunities.
Experts in social and behavioural marketing, Acart understands deeper motivations and incites personal, marketplace and societal improvement. With specialized knowledge in changing consumer behaviour, they create deeper relationships between brands and people to optimize return on investment in all communications.
Acart has provided branding services including strategy, consultation, design, and digital development to the SmartCone19 Task Force brand and mission.
- SmartCone 19 Task Force
- SmartCone COVID-19 Applications
- SmartCone 19 Task Force Return-to-Work Solution
- SmartCone 19 Task Force COVID-19 Mobile Gateway
- SmartCone 19 Task Force Proxi-Push
Recent Blog/News Articles
- In the News: Ottawa IoT firm SmartCone’s ‘rapid collaboration group’ aids COVID-19 fight
- In the News: UNM joins CABQ initiative to offer free outdoor Wi-Fi access
- Press Release: Return to Work’ Solutions Will Be Key to Reviving the Global Economy
- Press Release: Advanced Indoor Drone Disinfection
- In The News: Techopia Live: Ottawa’s SmartCone builds no-touch tool to battle pandemic
- IoT to the Front-Lines during COVID-19
- COVID-19 IoT Task Force
The SmartCone 19 Task Force is always looking to pass along helpful information in regards to COVID-19. If you have something to offer please reach out so we can feature it on our site.